Do you love managing, maintaining and improving websites and using the web for reaching those who have never heard about Jesus Christ around the world?
Do you have:
- a degree in computer science plus 3-5 years relevant experience including web development and web server administration
- the ability to review, patch, update, document and administer the primary web server as well as related web services (donation processing, social media, etc.)
- experience in using Linux, Apache, ModSecurity and MySQL, PHP, Joomla! (CMS), vBulletin (CMS)
- familiarity with web server technologies
- the desire to work with and support Publicity and Communications in customising/refreshing current sites and implementing future sites
- above-average communication and interpersonal skills
If you are passionate about using your skills in web development on the mission field to tell people worldwide about the gospel of Jesus Christ, we need you to be the voice and hands of Jesus! The successful applicant is required to raise their support or have the capacity to be self-funded and must be able to sign the HCJB Global Statement of Faith.