Location: Asia Pacific
Do you love international travel and training people on the mission field? Are you passionate about equipping people to be more effective in running radio stations reaching those who have never heard about Jesus Christ?
Do you have:
- a degree in communications, broadcasting or related field
- 1 year of broadcasting/media experience
- 1 year of teaching experience
- the ability to work with a multi-cultural team on the mission field and coordinate projects and training programs
- the availability to serve at least 3 years in this role
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you love working as part of an international team on the mission field, training and equipping nationals and others how to manage and run a radio station sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ, this is a perfect opportunity for you to become the voice of Jesus! The successful applicant is required to raise their support or have the capacity to be self-funded and must be able to sign the HCJB Global Statement of Faith.